



Out if all the tricks and tools we learned my favorite was the magnetic lasso tool. I like how we cann apply the magnetic lasso tool around the edges of our pictures then it'll select a portion and we can apply painting or a gradient on the photo.
I would like to explore crossprocess a little more because when we did cross process I thought there was more for us to do. Cross Process is very unique as well. It looks really well how i applied it to my little sisters picture.
Some of my favorite things now are to use the paint brush and make it look like the black abnd white picturesd look like it had color already. Even though it wasn't on the photo in the first place, if you use it right, you can make it look like it was always there to begin with.
No comments:
Post a Comment