



The most successful portrait that i took would have to be the artistic portrait. i love how my client was not centered, she definitely applied to the ruld of thirds very well. Unlike any other picture, it is definitely artistic.
I took the artistic photo at an angle so it would look as if noboday was watchn. I didn't want her looking at the camera cause then it would show that it meant to happen. i tried to make it more creative by adding rule of thirds.
Maribel used a ballerina tutu, so she can add some style and show what she loves most; and thats dancing. In the two photos of the tutu I really liked how the pictures came out. The tutu made everything different and by far the most creative.
What makes the suprise photo different, is the extreme angle. i tried to capture a laid back mood and focusing on the way shes relaxed and her ripped jeans. very casual but nice at the same time. the Black and white composition helped at well.
Capturing all these compositions was a very easy thing to do. my client was not difficult at all. though she wouldn't be anyway. ha. I love this project hope to do another again soon.
1 comment:
Your portfolio is looking very nice. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment