

My favorite scary effect was the alien. I wish it would been would have been my picture, but due to my absence i used ms. cooks. The effect is really convincing.
The new tool i learned was the dodge and burn tool. We used it before in class but it really made a difference to our pictures because it made a dramatic darkness on the background and our bodies.
Some of the difficulties I ran into was making it look like a really convincing scary picture. On the vampire picture i didn't like the blood much because I was having a hard time trying to make it look real. It did not look real at all.
I think i did really on dodging and buring the octopus legs. They have a dramatic light on them and it looks really good. I love the dodging and buring tool.
Anybody can use these skill.s if they have a job as making posters they can make horrified posters either for halloween time or on a regular basis. If they like that sort of thing. They can use the photoshop skills to make bulletins for new scary movies that involve vampires or aliens. These pictures can definitely be used for halloween time.
BOO!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment