Quilt

Outside

Future

My favorite square would have to be my past quilt. I loved how i made all my past pictures of me stand out and its the most colorful gradient of all. My least favorite is the inside quilt. It would've been better if i had more family pictures, but I tried to find the good pictures that everyone looked good in. I struggled the most when I tried to make them unified; I wasn't that creative, but I realized in the end they were already tied together in unity when I did the gradient in all four of them.
In my past and future quilts they both have the same gradient and same patterns, but they're different in meanings. My past reflects how my life used to be as a child, with my father always being there when life had a meaning. In my future there's mainly pictures of me on how im going to live my life like im dancing and starting a family just basic stuff. I don't think there's much of a difference when it comes to my inside and outside quilt. I do feel like I'm the same person in both and I've been told I have a split personality but I don't feel any different from the outside person on how people see me.
I didn't really use symbols to express how i feel. I mainly used myself. Like on the future quilt it's me, my boyfriend and my little sister and I was basically trying to express that later in the future I want to have a family. Just simple things that mean the most like my family expresses the reason of life, why I wake up everyday feeling stronger because they're my rocks. I do believe I was honest in each square, I just used people instead of symbols how I feel.
I like how my quilts are created a unity by using the colorful gradient. I decided to start a little saga called color your world because the colors just have intensity. I was so obsessed in the middle of the whole quilt I used the quote: "What color is the sky in your world?" I think it expressed the way I feel everyday. My world is my perspective how I see things, your sky may be grays and blue and I'm on my twilight sky with pinks and purples; I'm on a different level.

Inside

Past
Future
My favorite square would have to be my past quilt. I loved how i made all my past pictures of me stand out and its the most colorful gradient of all. My least favorite is the inside quilt. It would've been better if i had more family pictures, but I tried to find the good pictures that everyone looked good in. I struggled the most when I tried to make them unified; I wasn't that creative, but I realized in the end they were already tied together in unity when I did the gradient in all four of them.
In my past and future quilts they both have the same gradient and same patterns, but they're different in meanings. My past reflects how my life used to be as a child, with my father always being there when life had a meaning. In my future there's mainly pictures of me on how im going to live my life like im dancing and starting a family just basic stuff. I don't think there's much of a difference when it comes to my inside and outside quilt. I do feel like I'm the same person in both and I've been told I have a split personality but I don't feel any different from the outside person on how people see me.
I didn't really use symbols to express how i feel. I mainly used myself. Like on the future quilt it's me, my boyfriend and my little sister and I was basically trying to express that later in the future I want to have a family. Just simple things that mean the most like my family expresses the reason of life, why I wake up everyday feeling stronger because they're my rocks. I do believe I was honest in each square, I just used people instead of symbols how I feel.
I like how my quilts are created a unity by using the colorful gradient. I decided to start a little saga called color your world because the colors just have intensity. I was so obsessed in the middle of the whole quilt I used the quote: "What color is the sky in your world?" I think it expressed the way I feel everyday. My world is my perspective how I see things, your sky may be grays and blue and I'm on my twilight sky with pinks and purples; I'm on a different level.
No comments:
Post a Comment