
After looking at the other students Graduation programs, i thought the strength in mine was the gray to purple gradient. I didn't want the purple to be such a bother or too bright cause then it would have looked like Barney puked on it. I could've been more creative with the paint brushes I used but I took the design from one of my old shirts because I thought the overlay gradient with an overlay paint brusch would go excellent. Graphic design was a little bit of a challenge for me because we had to think of the client first and put what we thought second. I tried to like some of the things I tried but I had to remind myself the client was first. I think the important part of Graphic deign is making the client satisfied, because if they're not interested, you have to do your job all over again, but work twice as hard outside the box. Graphic design plays a huge role in society today. picture love to look at pictures now, they're gotten lazy to read words so instead of reading you gotta catch they're eyes with something visible. Kind of bizzare cause it take a lot away from imagination, but it's 2010 now, things change.
No comments:
Post a Comment